*
*
*
*

 

 

 

Monday, April 23, 2007



NeopetsĀ® is a Virtual Pet Site where you can own a pet, play games to earn neopoints and interact with other neopet owners.

This is my account
lynna1221
Name : Lynna
Gender : Female
Country : Philippines
Started Playing : August 11, 2004
Hobbies : Pets - Dogs, Computer Games, Roleplaying
Shop : Cheap_Vends (Size 13)
Gallery : Avatar Vault (Size: 6)
NeoDeck : My First NeoDeck has 3 cards (3 unique)
NeoHome : 419833 Main Street, Neopia Central
+ Rooms : 10
+ Carpet : Wood
+ Lighting : Torches
+ Central Heating : Heat Lamps
+ Insurance : Sharky Insurance
One Player BD : Won 92 out of 144 (63.89%)
Sidebar Themes : 6
Secret Avatars : 208

I started playing neopets around 2000 but i couldn't understand what it was for (cuz i just stumbled upon it) all i did was feed my pets so i left my account. Then out of sheer boredom during computer class i again found this site (i admit i was looking for games though it was forbidden in class). I couldn't recover my account because it was with my long forgotten e-mail account. Now, i spend most of my time with my neopets. It helped a lot when we got pldt dsl and 2 of my friends also played :)

What kept me motivated in playing/visiting Neopets daily is the fact that i made myself swear that i would finish my neo goals and to at least keep my pets from "dying/starving" though they don't really die.

Labels: , ,


Lynna@6:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

about

I found the strange little girl... Emmeline.

previous entries

Hi!
one missing person

Darn me! for procastinating AGAIN!
"Philippine scam"
Drug sellers must die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The great procrastinator strikes!!!
At last my inspiration!!!

archives

January 2006
February 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007

fellows

Just Thinking Out Loud : t-na
Going to Hell in a Hand Bag : Erika
Bottlecaps : Tin-Tin

tagboard

credits

Emmeline

Childrin r Skary

Designed By: t-na

free website hit counter