*
*
*
*

 

 

 

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

i just found out that i will be celebrating this season sans a friend. i feel sad but at the same time happy for that person. i knew Christmas will be a little blue this year.

On a lighter note, i am looking forward to this year's barkada party :) I mean OMG! we're doing an 80's theme hehe . . . my favorite decade. *Blushes* of course, i am going as culture club's lead singer :) I know it's corny and baduy pero i can't help myself hehe . . . pag 80's; that band(?) pops into my head :)

I totally know that i was born during that decade (1983) but my soul just stayed there dunno why? ... i still crave 80's music and i show little interest in these "modern" music thingys . I am aware that i have a peter pan mentality and i am actually fine with that.

Lynna@11:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

about

I found the strange little girl... Emmeline.

previous entries


Darn me! for procastinating AGAIN!
"Philippine scam"
Drug sellers must die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The great procrastinator strikes!!!
At last my inspiration!!!

archives

January 2006
February 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007

fellows

Just Thinking Out Loud : t-na
Going to Hell in a Hand Bag : Erika
Bottlecaps : Tin-Tin

tagboard

credits

Emmeline

Childrin r Skary

Designed By: t-na

free website hit counter