*
*
*
*

 

 

 

Sunday, December 10, 2006

I, at last uploaded my phone photos and vids to the computer but i was too lazy to post them on this blog. the darnest thing happened, I woke up to find that the computer was broken and it's memory had to be erased. Of course i was sad that my photos and vids were gone and all that was left were a couple of videos i managed to upload on my youtube account.

For those who knew me and my phone, i bet they are all thinking that i am shallow cuz the only thing my phone contains are pictures of my dogs and of course videos of them too . . . :)



*maybe you are wondering why i am posting after almost a year of abandoning this blog* hehe. . . well, this is a spontaneous post since i decided not to sleep for a while and i have nuthin' to do . . . Here's the story ----

This afternoon we were informed that our neighbor's maid woke up to find that all their doors were left wide open and thought it was a prank played by the other maid. When my aunt told us the story, my sister told me that our dirty kitchen's window was slashed vertically and my tito "uncle" also remembered seeing our kitchen door slightly open. Earlier these incidents were brushed aside as the cats could have scratched on the window screen and my tita could have left the door open. Upon hearing our neighbor's tale we gave in to paranoia and decided it was better to be safe than sorry, so we immediately bought bolts for the door and other safety measures. So, now i voluntarily try to keep watch AND i have to do my HURSTRA project hehehe. . . BUSTED !!! I really need to finish my project kaya i'm staying up late :) La Lang! pero totoo yung story :)

Lynna@9:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

about

I found the strange little girl... Emmeline.

previous entries

"Philippine scam"
Drug sellers must die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The great procrastinator strikes!!!
At last my inspiration!!!

archives

January 2006
February 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007

fellows

Just Thinking Out Loud : t-na
Going to Hell in a Hand Bag : Erika
Bottlecaps : Tin-Tin

tagboard

credits

Emmeline

Childrin r Skary

Designed By: t-na

free website hit counter