*
*
*
*

 

 

 

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Again I have started something I want to do but now I'm too lazy to continue it. The progress I have made on my template is back to zero. I am not satisfied with my novice attempts at Paint.net and now I have halted all cut and paste activity until I renew my passion for it. Currently I am now typing this entry because I have nothing to do in my spare time.
My sister started to do her own version of my theme and I am thankful for that . . . at least this blog will not look pathetic. She also conveniently did everything that the only thing I need is to type or update. Kudos! T-na for helping me. . . pero it is shameful to admit that I was too lazy to even design my own blog. HEY!!! Don’t get me wrong I did do something and to prove it I might someday post my pitiful attempt at a blog template.

Right now my mind’s too scattered to think or even write decently, my mind is clouded with . . . The buffering effect of Perceived Org. Support on Abusive Supervision and Work Deviant Behavior... A shout out to our thesis adviser for helping us a lot, a lot, A LOT, especially with the empiricals we direly need. As of 1:31 pm Wednesday January 18, 2006 we have most of the empiricals we need but lack in the organization to start typing . . . cutting this short because I need to go back to the Lrc extension to type . . . Signing out !!!

Lynna@9:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

about

I found the strange little girl... Emmeline.

previous entries

At last my inspiration!!!

archives

January 2006
February 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007

fellows

Just Thinking Out Loud : t-na
Going to Hell in a Hand Bag : Erika
Bottlecaps : Tin-Tin

tagboard

credits

Emmeline

Childrin r Skary

Designed By: t-na

free website hit counter